POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Rocks (not in my head...) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Rocks (not in my head...) (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Alf Peake
Subject: Re: Rocks (not in my head...)
Date: 5 Apr 2002 17:10:49
Message: <3cae20e9$1@news.povray.org>
I've dug into my archive and found John's files, and also POVROCK.EXE
from unknown author. Both for 3.1 and will write a mesh(.inc). I can
email them if you wish.

Alf

Post a reply to this message

From: Defective
Date: 5 Apr 2002 18:02:20
Message: <3cae2cfc$1@news.povray.org>
Please do.  These should be interesting.

Scott

"Alf Peake" <alf### [at] peake42freeservecouk> wrote in message
> I've dug into my archive and found John's files, and also POVROCK.EXE
> from unknown author. Both for 3.1 and will write a mesh(.inc). I can
> email them if you wish.
>
> Alf

Post a reply to this message