POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : milky glass -the end- Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  milky glass -the end- (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: milky glass -the end-
Date: 28 Feb 2002 04:18:24
Message: <3c7df5e0$1@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

thanks to all who replied to my question. The problem is solved (but I won't
use the solution due to several disadvantages which weight more than the
small advantage it would bring). However, it works. (in fact it was solved
after the second post of Ron but it was fun to keep it up)
Since it is very unhandy to explain a problem without any picture (or to
place the picture somewhere else but not here) I stop posting in p.a-u. (So
you can relax. But: ever seen a newspaper which delivers it's pictures in a
separate print? *gg*). But of course I understand the initial sense of the
rules (as they are in most of the newsgroups in the net) and will respect
them.
However, to discuss any problem by illustrating it with a picture is more
efficient and it is easier to understand while having the pic in the
message. At least this is what I feel, so you may have different personal
opinions. Therefore I will do such discussions in the binaries group (as it
is already in practice by others too which is a result of the rules in here,
of course :-) )

Sorry for stopping the discussion thread here. Please feel free to contact
me (e.g. to send flames *gg*) via my personal e-mail or in the binaries
group(s).

I am glad that there is an eager moderator who keeps up the rules! Good job,
but take some thoughts on the rules and relax :-)

best regards

Post a reply to this message