POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Texture Maps Help Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Maps Help (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: John Albarelli
Subject: Texture Maps Help
Date: 5 Jul 2001 16:55:29
Message: <3b44d441$1@news.povray.org>
I have an image, just a simple bmp with black letters on a white background.
I'm trying to map a reddish, reflective texture (called T1 for the sake of
argument) on the black letters, and a blue jagged texture (called T2) onto
where the white background is.  Can someone helpp me, as I can't seem to get
the syntax right.  Thanks.

John

Post a reply to this message

> I have an image, just a simple bmp with black letters on a white background.
> I'm trying to map a reddish, reflective texture (called T1 for the sake of
> argument) on the black letters, and a blue jagged texture (called T2) onto
> where the white background is.  Can someone helpp me, as I can't seem to get
> the syntax right.  Thanks.
>
> John

 Well, can you specify a bit? What's the problem with your material_map?

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org/