POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Torando Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Torando (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: GrndAdmThrawn
Subject: Torando
Date: 11 Jun 2001 14:34:58
Message: <3b250f52@news.povray.org>
i'm wondering how would you create a marco that where you could set the
radii of the funnel at the top, then the radii of the bottom part,  then the
marco would make a funnel cloud like a torando, but have it curveing this
way and kind of swirling around. and also look like it is an torando?

Post a reply to this message