POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Media help Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Media help (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Simon Lemieux
Subject: Media help
Date: 21 Nov 2000 20:14:31
Message: <3A1B1E2B.5457D20D@yahoo.com>
Hi,
	it's been a few times that I asked for help about media here, and it appears
that of all the features of Povray that I know, media{} is the only one that
really causes me troubles!  I've been experimenting a bit and got pretty odd
results, some were good, some were bad, and I don't even know if I could repeat
the good ones! :/

What I would need is a few examples of every aspect of the media statement, or
anything that could actually help me understand what I Will see if I tweak This
parameter or That one, etc...

I'm currently trying to get a good lightning media inside a cylinder... and for
me, it's a pain in the a**! ;)

Thanks,
	Simon
--
+-------------------------+----------------------------------+
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |

Post a reply to this message

Check out the PRSG, it has 3 media tutorials in the POV Advanced section
www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy

Simon Lemieux <lem### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Hi,
> it's been a few times that I asked for help about media here, and it
appears
> that of all the features of Povray that I know, media{} is the only one
that
> really causes me troubles!  I've been experimenting a bit and got pretty
odd
> results, some were good, some were bad, and I don't even know if I could
repeat
> the good ones! :/
>
> What I would need is a few examples of every aspect of the media
statement, or
> anything that could actually help me understand what I Will see if I tweak
This
> parameter or That one, etc...
>
> I'm currently trying to get a good lightning media inside a cylinder...
and for
> me, it's a pain in the a**! ;)
>
> Thanks,
> Simon
> --
> +-------------------------+----------------------------------+
> | Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |
> | Email : Sin### [at] 666Mhznet | POV-Ray, OpenGL, C++ and more... |

Post a reply to this message

> Check out the PRSG, it has 3 media tutorials in the POV Advanced section
> www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy

Thanks, it describes very well what I was looking for!

Simon

--