POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Radiating spokes for crackle pattern? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:32:59 EDT (-0400)
  Radiating spokes for crackle pattern? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Samuel Benge
Subject: Radiating spokes for crackle pattern?
Date: 25 Sep 2003 14:29:32
Message: <3F73340B.5000201@hotmail.com>
I'm wondering if any of you out there have managed to make a pattern
resembling crackle-form x*1, but with radiating spokes instead of simple
radiating values?

It's a bit hard to explain in words, but I posted an image of what I
mean in povray.binaries.images. It is under the thread 'Isosurface
Desert' and is a response to Mick Hazelgrove.

Thanks in advance~

--
Samuel Benge

stb### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message

Nevermind, I found the answer after following a hunch.

It seems that Alex's curles pattern did the trick. The pattern I was
looking for was a stepping stone for making the curle pattern. A few
deleted lines of code and I had what I needed....so thanks Alex!

--
Samuel Benge

stb### [at] hotmailcom