POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : writing parameter values on images Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  writing parameter values on images (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Herman Serras
Subject: writing parameter values on images
Date: 17 Nov 2002 03:37:13
Message: <3DD7555B.A5EC1FB0@pandora.be>
Suppose I have an animation of a rotating body. The angle of rotation
depends on the clock value. Is it possible to write the actual value of
the angle onto the corresponding image?
--
Herman Serras
Gent (Belgium)

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: writing parameter values on images
Date: 17 Nov 2002 05:24:19
Message: <3DD76E52.BCAA7DD0@gmx.de>
Herman Serras wrote:

> Suppose I have an animation of a rotating body. The angle of rotation
> depends on the clock value. Is it possible to write the actual value of
> the angle onto the corresponding image?

Sure, just use a text object and the 'str()' function.  To make sure the
text is correctly orientated in a 3D view use the 'screen.inc' include
file.

Christoph

Last updated 15 Nov. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______