POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : What tools to use? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:50 EDT (-0400)
  What tools to use? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Simon Lemieux
Subject: What tools to use?
Date: 1 Apr 2001 22:17:02
Message: <3AC7E142.807348FB@yahoo.com>
Hi,
  this might not be the best group to ask this question, but I'm into advanced
povray programming and I would like to simulate some nature phenomenon, the
phenomenon in question would be made from my own C++ program generating pov
code...  but for the rest of the scene, I was wondering what tools there where I
could use in combination with POV-Ray to model objects like leaves, rocks,
grass, dirt, etc...  I need them all to have a lot of quality since the camera
will be near the ground looking at the subject of the scene (can be insects,
plants, etc...)...

I'm working on Linux and I have a 3dfx...  I would like only free programs and
programs that can output to a povray include file...

The combination of all this will be done by my C++ program...

Thanks in advance,
	Simon

--
| Simon Lemieux           | http://www.666Mhz.net            |