POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : matlab and pov Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  matlab and pov (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Ryan Constantine
Subject: matlab and pov
Date: 17 Feb 2001 02:26:44
Message: <3A8E27F3.7467690A@yahoo.com>
so i use matlab a little at school.  i actually only use it for a
limited amount of work, but recently i was looking at the general list
of functions and other nifty things it supports.  one of the things
people like about matlab is its speed in multiple calculations at a time
(in matrices).  so i was wondering two things: 1) how is pov's speed in
math computations compared to matlab, and 2) would matlab be a good
platform to do serious calculations for export to pov (if that's
possible)?

Post a reply to this message

Somewhat related (I think) - http://www.mathconsult.ch/showroom/ray/index.html