POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Off Topic: HP-48 emulator Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:31:16 EDT (-0400)
  Off Topic: HP-48 emulator (Message 13 to 22 of 22)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Re: Off Topic: HP-48 emulator
Date: 18 Jan 2001 10:59:00
Message: <3a6712c4@news.povray.org>
> How does the TI-89 compare to the TI-92 ?
> Is the TI-92 TI's top model ?

either way, bound to be better than my crappy TI-80

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

> > How does the TI-89 compare to the TI-92 ?
> > Is the TI-92 TI's top model ?
>
> I believe so.

Well obviously you've never heard about the TI-106! ;)
I have that one and a TI-83...

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

> > > How does the TI-89 compare to the TI-92 ?
> > > Is the TI-92 TI's top model ?
> >
> > I believe so.
>
> Well obviously you've never heard about the TI-106! ;)

;)
Obviously that is not a TI graphing calculator.