POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Source Code Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  Source Code (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mathias
Subject: Source Code
Date: 29 Aug 2000 07:20:16
Message: <39ab9c70@news.povray.org>
I have to find out how POV Ray calculate a ray. E.G. If i have a box or an
other object and i give them a light source: How can i find out what parts
of the C-Files are in use to calculate this process ? How reflect the
program this ray ? If u have any ideas how to start this difficult task
please write back..... Thanxs so far.

Mathias

Post a reply to this message

> I have to find out how POV Ray calculate a ray. E.G. If i have a box or an
> other object and i give them a light source: How can i find out what parts
> of the C-Files are in use to calculate this process ? How reflect the
> program this ray ? If u have any ideas how to start this difficult task
> please write back..... Thanxs so far.

I think you would be better off to try and find a general explanation of the
process rather than sifting through the source.

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/

Post a reply to this message