POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Sun/sky energy ratio? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Sun/sky energy ratio? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Kari Kivisalo
Subject: Sun/sky energy ratio?
Date: 22 Jun 2000 10:44:18
Message: <395226CE.4319273A@kivisalo.net>
I would like to do some radiosity testing with outdoors scenes and
for this I need to know how much energy comes just from the sun
to the surface and how much from the rest of the sky. All I need is
the ratio maybe for a clear sky and 50% cloudy.

I tried following Ken's links and altavista but didn't find hard data.

Kari Kivisalo                                          www.kivisalo.net

Post a reply to this message