POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Photons and media. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Photons and media. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Simen Kvaal
Subject: Photons and media.
Date: 5 May 2000 04:39:55
Message: <391288db@news.povray.org>
Hi.

I've come across a (seemingly) problem combining media and photons. As a
test render, I shot photons at a hollow, fully transparent sphere with
absorbtion rgb 1 -media, and placed a (checkered) plane beneath it. The
thing is, I got some heavy caustics that don't seem to be dependent of the
media! Souldnt that media absorb the photons shot thru it? (She sphere
itself appears black).

Simen.

Post a reply to this message