POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : recursion Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  recursion (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Paul Jones
Subject: recursion
Date: 19 Apr 2000 10:44:24
Message: <38FDC62F.D85DBD1B@psu.edu>
How do I make a macro call itself with out getting an error message such
as "too many nested symbols"?

-paul
--

--------------------------------------------------}
Paul Daniel Jones

pdj### [at] psuedu
http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

       C            The way is near, but men
     // \           seek it afar. It is in the
    N    N          easy things, but men seek it
    |    ||         in the difficult things.
    C    C          -Menicius
     \\  /

Post a reply to this message