POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Epsilon Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Epsilon (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Josh English
Subject: Re: Epsilon
Date: 20 Apr 2000 15:43:40
Message: <38FF5E25.2E73C7B8@spiritone.com>
I had no idea you worked for M$ tech support, Ken.

Josh

Ken wrote:

> David Fontaine wrote:
>
> > How's epsilon defined?
>

> --
> Ken Tyler - 1400+ POV-Ray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
"May your hopes, dreams, and plans not be destroyed by a few zeros."

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 20 Apr 2000 15:50:33
Message: <slrn8fuof9.1o8.ron.parker@linux.parkerr.fwi.com>
On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:44:37 -0700, Josh English wrote:
>I had no idea you worked for M$ tech support, Ken.

In the sense of "provides a correct answer that just happens to be
100% useless to the matter at hand?"