POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : 3d polygons made by mesh Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  3d polygons made by mesh (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Eitan Tal
Subject: 3d polygons made by mesh
Date: 26 Feb 2000 14:29:49
Message: <38B82920.4AF0416A@netvision.net.il>
There are only 2d polygons in povray, why don't they have any 3d
polygons?
it can be done very easily with mesh.

I am just asking why nobody tried to make a small inc file that will do
that.
is it impossible somewhy? a bug? because I'd like to try to do a one,
that should not be too hard

Post a reply to this message