POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : texture programs Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  texture programs (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: SHELLEY
Subject: texture programs
Date: 29 Jan 2000 15:01:50
Message: <38934736.33AB9980@prodigy.net>
Im looking for a program that has a whole texture library on which you
can view the textures and then import them to your .pov file.  I had
this program one time and it was great, but I accidently deleted it and
now I cant find it on the internet.  If someone knows a grewat program
email me the site.        Thanx

Post a reply to this message

maybe that was it.  No textures of it's own though, it catalogs the ones you
already have and will show the pov script (for copy&paste? not so sure) if
wanting to put into a scene file.

Bob

"SHELLEY" <SHE### [at] prodigynet> wrote in message
| Im looking for a program that has a whole texture library on which you
| can view the textures and then import them to your .pov file.  I had
| this program one time and it was great, but I accidently deleted it and
| now I cant find it on the internet.  If someone knows a grewat program
| email me the site.        Thanx

Post a reply to this message

>Im looking for a program that has a whole texture library on which you
>can view the textures and then import them to your .pov file.  I had
>this program one time and it was great, but I accidently deleted it and
>now I cant find it on the internet.  If someone knows a grewat program
>email me the site.        Thanx

It sounds like Texture Magic. Can't remember the url.
Try looking at www.povray.org/links It should be there

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
* Definition of an upgrade: Take the old bugs out, put new ones in*