POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : mega Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  mega (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Noah A
Subject: mega
Date: 19 Jan 2000 00:33:12
Message: <38854CD5.C3FB697C@powersurfr.com>
vat ish dis mega-pov ya all speak of da?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: mega
Date: 19 Jan 2000 00:40:19
Message: <38894286.3CC2DE0B@pacbell.net>
Noah A wrote:

> vat ish dis mega-pov ya all speak of da?

mit dem amtlichen freigeben von POV-Ray v3.5 vorhanden. Einige
der Mitwirkenden und der Versorger von MegaPov sind auch Bauteile
des POV-Team.

It is a patched unofficial version of POV-Ray that incorporates features
from many other patches including Ron Parker's SuperPatch. At the moment
it has an unofficial status but hopefully later this year the majority
of these new features will become available with the official release
of POV-Ray v3.5. Some of the contributors and maintainers of MegaPov
are also members of the POV-Team.

Post a reply to this message

> > vat ish dis mega-pov ya all speak of da?
>

> mit dem amtlichen freigeben von POV-Ray v3.5 vorhanden. Einige
> der Mitwirkenden und der Versorger von MegaPov sind auch Bauteile
> des POV-Team.

It started good ... but then I couldn't hold it :-)

LoL

Marc

--

Marc Schimmler