POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Help! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Help! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Help!
Date: 7 Dec 1999 15:27:00
Message: <384d6d94@news.povray.org>
I have an array of position vectors.
How can I extract the y component of the vector, as I read them one at a
time in a while loop, to test it's height.

Thanks in advance

Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Josh English
Subject: Re: Help!
Date: 7 Dec 1999 15:51:47
Message: <384D7363.713F79FC@spiritone.com>
#declare Vector = <somenumber , someothernumber , yetanothernumber>;

calling Vector.y will extract the y component. You can extract Vector.x and
Vector.z the same ways

--

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom