POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Tree Texture Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Tree Texture (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Tree Texture
Date: 18 Nov 1999 19:52:17
Message: <38349f41@news.povray.org>
Can somebody point me to a good tree texture

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Tree Texture
Date: 18 Nov 1999 20:00:34
Message: <3834A0F6.D873A38E@pacbell.net>
David Vincent-Jones wrote:

> Can somebody point me to a good tree texture

Perhaps here:
http://mastering3dgraphics.com/public/freestuff/textures/past_textures.html

What kind of textures are you looking for ?
Bark, leafs, woods... ?

I have a couple of good bark textures I could send you that work fairly
well in image maps.