POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : SYS files Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  SYS files (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: SYS files
Date: 16 Nov 1999 17:46:21
Message: <3831debd@news.povray.org>
The manual talks about sys files (ie. .bmp under Windows)
Is there an implementation in any version or is it just a pipe dream?

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: SYS files
Date: 16 Nov 1999 18:07:57
Message: <3831E478.D08757D5@compuserve.com>
Umm, this is an actual feature...the manual tells you how to use it. Why
would the manual document a feature which doesn't exist?
It is .bmp on Windows, PICT on Macintosh, etc. I don't use it because it
varies from system to system, but I prefer to use tga or png anyway.

Post a reply to this message