POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : lights is glass boxes Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  lights is glass boxes (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Roger Orchard
Subject: lights is glass boxes
Date: 12 Oct 1999 03:16:21
Message: <3802e045@news.povray.org>
I am play around with glass boxes.

with a light source out side the boxes it looks OK.

when I put the lights in the boxes I got spots of light is mid air.

what am i doing wrong?

here is one of my test models 16 boxes with a light in each of them.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'box3.pov.txt' (8 KB) Download 'box3.jpg' (8 KB)

Preview of image 'box3.jpg'
box3.jpg