POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Crossposting (was Re: I highly doubt that anything that I've written is "spam" ...) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Crossposting (was Re: I highly doubt that anything that I've written is "spam" ...) (Message 21 to 30 of 38)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: Solaris 7 and ongoing support of Pov-Ray versions ...
Date: 3 Sep 1999 09:43:34
Message: <37cfd086@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 03 Sep 1999 04:18:11 -0400, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>Well, I've had the opportunity to discuss some of these issues with at least one of
the
>team members.

But not in an official capacity.  If you want to discuss this with someone
official, you should send mail to the official Team contact address.  If
you would like to commit to providing a SunOS build and the concomitant
support, I'm sure someone would be happy to talk to you about what kind
of long-term responsibility is involved.  But I'm not that person.

Post a reply to this message