POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : listing all textures that exist Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:26:42 EDT (-0400)
  listing all textures that exist (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Eitan Tal
Subject: listing all textures that exist
Date: 24 Sep 1999 17:41:15
Message: <37EBEFA3.E8073128@netvision.net.il>
where can I get a list of all the existing textures (including colors,
stones, water, metal, transparent, misc, glass)

WITHOUT opening the inc files?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: listing all textures that exist
Date: 24 Sep 1999 19:04:35
Message: <37EC032D.3E211B3F@pacbell.net>
Eitan Tal wrote:

> where can I get a list of all the existing textures (including colors,
> stones, water, metal, transparent, misc, glass)
>
> WITHOUT opening the inc files?

There is no such list and it would be impossible to make one. I have
personaly make 1000's of custom textures that no one but me has ever
seen. If you want to preview all of the textures on your system you
can download a program called TextureView that will allow you to
do this: http://home.fhtw-berlin.de/~s0049669/

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: