POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : second question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:28:54 EDT (-0400)
  second question (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Noah A
Subject: second question
Date: 14 Aug 1999 22:54:03
Message: <37B62BDA.4421E695@powersurfr.com>
is that tga macro easy to use? the one that makes spheres refom a tga?
i'd like to make a moditor explosion ani

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: second question
Date: 14 Aug 1999 23:40:57
Message: <37B636BF.87FEAAD5@pacbell.net>
Noah A wrote:

> is that tga macro easy to use? the one that makes spheres refom a tga?
> i'd like to make a moditor explosion ani

I suppose you are talking about Tga Mosaic the program that will represent
a tga image using spheres or other objects as colored pixel representatives.
In which case I seem to recall the author made allowances for animating the
image and has specific command line parameters for doing so.

http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi/tga.html

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

> > is that tga macro easy to use? the one that makes spheres refom a tga?
> > i'd like to make a moditor explosion ani
>
> I suppose you are talking about Tga Mosaic the program that will represent
> a tga image using spheres or other objects as colored pixel representatives.
> In which case I seem to recall the author made allowances for animating the
> image and has specific command line parameters for doing so.
>
> http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi/tga.html

P.S. Yes it is easy to use