POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Maloc Error ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:29:26 EDT (-0400)
  Maloc Error ? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Ken
Subject: Maloc Error ?
Date: 7 Aug 1999 12:59:01
Message: <37AC6548.690BC5A6@pacbell.net>
In an attempt to store an array of points for use in Mr. Parker's torspline
macro I recieved the following error message:

From pov message window:

  #declare Pts=array[Mx]{ <----ERROR

F:\3d\twirl2.pov:81: error: Attempt to malloc zero size block (File: ..\..\TOKENIZE.C
Line: 3396).

Que Pasa ?

--
Ken Tyler

Older   Links Page: http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm
Updated Links Page: http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/bkmrk999.htm

Post a reply to this message

> In an attempt to store an array of points for use in Mr. Parker's torspline
> macro I recieved the following error message:
>
> From pov message window:
>
>   #declare Pts=array[Mx]{ <----ERROR
>
> F:\3d\twirl2.pov:81: error: Attempt to malloc zero size block (File:
..\..\TOKENIZE.C Line: 3396).

> Que Pasa ?

Hmmm. Seems as if Mx is 0. It needs to get a valid size before used to make an array.
Was that in
your code, or his?

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.

Post a reply to this message

> > In an attempt to store an array of points for use in Mr. Parker's torspline
> > macro I recieved the following error message:
> >
> > From pov message window:
> >
> >   #declare Pts=array[Mx]{ <----ERROR
> >
> > F:\3d\twirl2.pov:81: error: Attempt to malloc zero size block (File:
..\..\TOKENIZE.C Line: 3396).

> > Que Pasa ?
> >

> Hmmm. Seems as if Mx is 0. It needs to get a valid size before used to make an
array.  Was that in
> your code, or his?

In my code Mx is #declared as 12. I think I have is straightened out now I was
just wondering what a maloc error was.