POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Great source fo shapes Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Great source fo shapes (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: Great source fo shapes
Date: 29 Jun 1999 17:02:38
Message: <37793489.175466EF@giwersworld.org>
http://www.mathcs.sjsu.edu/capow/

	Don't know how useful and I still have a conversion utility on
my to do list but it creates what can be used at least as
heightfields from a complex set of functions. And the free
program lets you control the function sets. And the problem I
have has so far is repeating one that I like. Output to VRML
also.

	And if that doesn't convince you to take a look, it is on Rudy
Rucker's website. And if that doesn't convince you, your wetware
isn't working. While there, also search for cell-lab. Not as
intersting for this purpost but fun.

--
<blink>-------please--don't-----------------</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artsii/