POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Radiosity Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Edward C
Subject: Re: Radiosity
Date: 1 Jul 1999 03:45:08
Message: <377b1c84@news.povray.org>
One day I'll actually look at the source myself (I've got it lying around on
some partition somewhere), 'till then, can anyone tell me what precise
format POV does use? Is it 32bit, 64bit or something else?  Does this vary
from platform to platform?  If it is less than 64bit, when will this be
changed?

Post a reply to this message