POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Isosurface Patch Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface Patch (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jim Kress
Subject: Isosurface Patch
Date: 13 May 1999 14:14:36
Message: <373b087c.0@news.povray.org>
Anybody updated the Isosurface Patch to work with Windows version 3.1e?

Thanks.

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights that boggle the mind!!

Post a reply to this message

not yet, to my knowledge, I am waitiong for a new version, as for some reson
it give me one of those usless error messages when i try to run it on mine,
even when i swap dll files about..

Rick