POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Advanced script, idea/help. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Advanced script, idea/help. (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Spider
Subject: Advanced script, idea/help.
Date: 18 Apr 1999 13:15:14
Message: <371A0393.9EE2D65E@bahnhof.se>
Hello.
I've been working around in my old demo programming libraries, and found a nice
"so called" fractal effect, where you created an image consisting of lines.
A base line, the angle of this line upwards, and one or more intersecting lines
for this one. With the angles set.

This creation was then applied to all ends of itself(a new copy on each line
end). the procedure was repeated a limited amount of time, and in the end you
had a nice "tree/bush" creation(and some other very interesting things).

Now I'm thinking loosly on creating something like this in POV, but for the
moment I have no idea on how to do it.

Anyone get the concept, care to come with ideas?

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message