POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Advanced script, idea/help. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Advanced script, idea/help. (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Spider
Subject: Re: Script, idea/help.
Date: 18 Apr 1999 22:07:46
Message: <371A80C0.3450A980@bahnhof.se>
Updated it. again.
version 2.0 in a rapid speed :-)

Ok, what does it do now, you ask?
Well, it's Documented(!!!) It has demos(eught of them)  and it has a new way to
draw the recursive functions. *whee* *applause* *bows*, thankyou all,  I just
love spamming you :-)

This time I zipped it up, 4k big, in povray.binaries.scene-files.

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message