POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Camera Navigation - Tilt and Pan Macro? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  Camera Navigation - Tilt and Pan Macro? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Daniel Matthews
Subject: Camera Navigation - Tilt and Pan Macro?
Date: 14 Nov 2001 17:45:57
Message: <1368946.sqQXWTLkxd@3-e.net>
Has anyone developed a macro for controlling a camera with "traditional"
instructions? I am working on a project where I need to set up and store
multiple views of a site. I use CASE to select a camera and I have a NSEW
system for camera position and view direction, but no "tilt" or "pan".

Any ideas?

Post a reply to this message