POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Editing or creating an image or heightfield in POV-Ray : Re: Editing or creating an image or heightfield in POV-Ray Server Time
26 Jul 2024 20:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Editing or creating an image or heightfield in POV-Ray
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Sep 2023 02:42:02
Message: <6502ab3a@news.povray.org>
Op 13/09/2023 om 22:00 schreef Bald Eagle:
> So, this is just boxes with a granite texture, nothing fancy yet.

Yes indeed. Thanks Bill. My main problem at the moment is that I have so
little time to do some significant experiments, and I fail to come
across those things I did already in the past on this very same chapter.
Patience! I shall tackle all this asap and see where it brings me; there
are a couple of ideas you and ingo have reawakened that I want to pursue.

--
Thomas