POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Image map problem : Re: Image map problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image map problem
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 28 Nov 2000 02:12:38
Message: <pnm62t4ogi54gpomjnrhp2541h0h8lctp7@4ax.com>
Hi sshelby, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Here's the .mdl file so you can see for yourself.
It seems to look OK to me. I don't know what the UDO/INC pair contain,
but as far as I can tell everything else is setup OK. If the UDO file
contains a section like this:

  [P_obj02:Texture]
  UsesTexture  T_DEFAULT defined

then that means that Moray cannot be used to change the texture of the
object, since it is already set in the INC file.

You'll need to edit the INC file and remove all the texture statements
and you'll need to edit the UDO file and remove the sections shown
above, if you want to texture it yourself.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray