POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Works for "Rose Papillon" : Re: Works for "Rose Papillon" Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Works for "Rose Papillon"
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Jan 2008 19:20:16
Message: <pejnp39iuf5613h1pn317p87mq348cpnrj@4ax.com>
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:43:30 EST, "plus something" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>"Rose Papillon" is shot bar (a shop drinking one cup of alcohol).
>Is the shop called "shot bar" in Japan, called "shot bar" in English?

Welcome to the group.

I like (not in order)
200507 In Crete
200407 Wayang Klit
200501 Lilium Papilia
200207 ????
200401 De Grote familie

Shot bar:
It depends what part of the world you are speaking English. In the UK we do not
have the concept of a bar only selling one shot. (half joke :)
We do have the concept and tradition of a "pub crawl". Where a group of people
will try to drink one drink in a lot of pubs. One of the most famous pub crawls
is in Rose Street, Edinburgh.
http://www.edinburgh.pubs.freeuk.com/rosent.html

BTW what do you drink?
Mine is whisky :)

Drinking "The Famous Grouse" at the moment :)

Regards
	Stephen