POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : growing roots : Re: growing roots Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: growing roots
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 27 Jul 2004 03:35:36
Message: <pdb_NOSPAM-326A75.17353627072004@news.povray.org>
> Very, very nice. Is it possible to use it as decoration for my genealogy
> site? Representing the quest for my roots.

Sure, if one of the existing images is to your liking then
feel free to use it as long as appropriate credits are given.
   http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/fractals/dla3d/
If you want the PovRay model in order to render it yourself
then I can arrange that also, perhaps better directly between
us rather than through the newsgroup.

--
Paul Bourke
pdb_NOSPAMswin.edu.au