POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov & PVMPOV/MP-Pov : Re: MegaPov & PVMPOV/MP-Pov Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:35:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov & PVMPOV/MP-Pov
From: ABX
Date: 22 May 2003 12:42:50
Message: <pavpcvob747upg77h4lalbl4od4ek2vqql@4ax.com>
On Thu, 22 May 2003 18:27:43 +0200, "Daniel Genrich" <dan### [at] inventivesoftcom>
wrote:
> I'm just searching the code and wondering, why the function
> "Iterate_Cloth_Simulation" -clothray.cpp- has two parameters instead of one.
> I can't find, where the second one ("vector * resul") is used.
> I need this to figure out, how and where I can try to parallelize the code.
> ("clothray.cpp" seems easier than "mechsim.cpp" to me for this ;-) )

It is used in macro AccessResul (defined earlier) which is used in
Iterate_Cloth_Simulation. Otherwise no usage would be reported  by compilers
which I have set to highiest possible warning level to make sources warning
free.

ABX