POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 10 : Re: Take 10 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 10
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 30 Mar 2001 05:52:00
Message: <pao8cts4rn1cd0gveuau7pteem5dmdekra@4ax.com>
On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:16:30 -0800, "H.E. Day" <The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote:

>Sigh.  Moving along...
>
>H.E. Day
><><

I would like to give a great artistic critique like Gilles, but I don't have the skill
:-(
I thought all the images were great, just some better than others.  I like the
anachronistic
juxtaposition of blimps needing a lighter than air gas for support, when the colossal
weight
of the fortress is supported by some sort of reaction drive.  The flags add a lovely
bizzare
touch. Great stuff Howard, please keep posting!
It's a privilege to follow such an educational and artistic thread.
David
dav### [at] hamiltonitecom
http://hamiltonite.com/