POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playing with radiosity : Re: Playing with radiosity Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:12:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing with radiosity
From: Lukas Winter
Date: 2 May 2007 16:07:59
Message: <pan.2007.05.02.20.07.59.421405@removeit.geloescht.net>
This is the first time I see those incredibly soft shadows some commercial
renderers produce (they don't look always realistic, though) done in
POV-Ray. Did you use pure radiosity lighting or in a combination with area
lights? How long did it take to render these pictures? And the most
important question: Which color has that light? I am always trying to get
the right shade of yellow/orange for my lights ;)