POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RSOCP(THW) : RSOCP(THW) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  RSOCP(THW)
From: Lukas Winter
Date: 21 Mar 2007 13:27:26
Message: <pan.2007.03.21.18.27.25.942137@removeit.geloescht.net>
Hello everyone,
I've been here for a while but never posted my RSOCP. Well, here it is: I
enhanced the SDL raytracer of the documentation to support planes and fog.
I calculated the formula for plane intersections by hand which was a bit
of a problem for me ;) I cannot remember how long it took to render or
more precisely parse. This image was rendered in 800 x 600 and scaled up
to 1024 x 768. Unfortunately I think I discovered a strange macro bug that
added blue pixels here and there. I have another
project on RSOCPs but its in a very early stage.

http://geloescht.net/allerlei/raytracer.jpg

PS: reflective sphere on checkered plane, the hard way :)