POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : 3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray. : Re: 3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray. Server Time
18 May 2024 08:58:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray.
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 20 Oct 2006 00:53:41
Message: <pan.2006.10.20.04.53.38.256605@nospam.com>
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:59:56 -0400, einarabelc5 wrote:

> I could just go find a Different renderer If I just thought about me. Oh
> and thanks for thinking you're the savior of the world.

No, just explaining to someone who *thinks* they know how the world works
how it *really* works.

> It says at the end of the Web interface and I quote:
>
> Attachments
> You may not post attachments to this newsgroup.

Operative words being "this newsgroup".  Didn't think to look in a group
that was labeled as holding binary files, did you?  Assumed something
incorrectly?  Not really my problem, is it?

> Wait for you to show up and show me the way. THERE'S NO SCARCITY. NEXT!!!

Hardly, you could *ask* if there was an alternative to using a newsreader
instead of *assuming* that that was the only option.

>> > Oh and BTW peeing didn't come to any section of Triune Brain. Being
>> > animal, logical and sentimental.
>>
>> You've stopped making sense here.
>
> Of course I did. As I expected you just do not have a sense of humor to
> percieve that last sentence. Again it just fits the rest of what you show.
> Test Approved. (No, I don't expect you to understand this neither)

Actually, spouting absolute nonsense in the middle of a somewhat serious
discussion and then gauging the reaction of those who choose to respond
as an indication as to whether or not they have a sense of humour or not
is just plain stupid. <shrug> Feel free to make yourself look like an
idiot more, now *that's* funny.

> Thanks James, you Just answered all the suspicions I had about your way of
> thinking.

James?  Who is this "James" person of whom you speak, and what relation
does this person's way of thinking have to the discussion at hand?  Or are
you *assuming* again that my proper name is "James"?  There you go again
with the assumptions.  Some people never learn.

> Good thing there are still people like Steve out there, people you can
> reason with. "Much appreciate your answer Steve I admire You for Doin'
> that". You do not need to cover insecurities with false pride.

Insecurities?  Hah, now *that's* funny.  Again, you don't know anything
about me (other than that I live in Utah, that is, and that's because I
told you).

> Selfish.. Guilty as CHARGHE...likely to help...Guilty as CHARGE...I just
> don't do so many questions...I don't need to. Since I can find answers in
> so many other different ways.

It's your time, not mine.  Seems to me it would make more sense to ask
your question one place in a way that allows it to be answered.  Then you
wouldn't have to waste time going to six thousand different places hoping
you got an answer.  But again, it's your time to waste.

"Likely to help"?  Wow, did you misread, I said you were unlikely to
receive help, not likely to provide help.  You can do whatever you like,
of course, but pissing off the people who can help you means (let me say
this slowly for your benefit) that   THEY   are   unlikely   to   help
YOU. Get it?

> Don't worry, I don't expect you to get these things together into your
> head as a possible/viable way that can work together.
>

> I've been done with your kind since a long time ago, ponitless to talk to
> a square head.It always have been.

Ah, invective, how I've missed you.  "Square Head" indeed - please, say
something else that's just silly and pointless.  Then we can laugh at you
more.  More useful than arguing with you?  You're nothing more than a -
shall we say - diversion to see just how deep you can dig yourself in?

So please, don't let me stop you, you're doing a *dandy* job.

> AND YES, FEEL FREE TO CALL ME MORON.

That would be far, far too easy.  It's far more entertaining to watch you
demonstrate your abilities in that area.

I started with some friendly advice about how to appropriately get the
help you were seeking.  It's not my problem that you decided I was
attacking you and have decided to attack back.  The exact same reaction
you gave Steve when he initially responded to you.  In fact, the reaction
to Steve which started this subthread about (among other things) your lack
of manners in the online world.

I know your kind - the kind that always has to have the last word in an
arguement; the kind who can't admit that they made a mistake. The kind who
can't just say "thanks, I didn't know that's how things worked around
here".  The kind who can't admit to making a mistake, own up to it, and
move on with life.

I've dealt with literally *thousands* of people like you over the years.
People who ask a question like "my thing's broke" and expect to get help.
People who, when offered sound advice on how to solve a problem *argue*
with the advice given.

Your kind doesn't make me angry; your kind *amuses* me during the idle
minutes between deadlines.

Jim