POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping (WIP) : Re: Eavesdropping (WIP) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eavesdropping (WIP)
From: Artemia Salina
Date: 9 Aug 2006 13:10:12
Message: <pan.2006.08.09.17.10.11.543056@sheayright.com>
This is a very nice scene. I'm especially drawn to the sailboat.

One thing though -- and I noticed this in the other version -- people
tend to stand with their weight on one foot, causing them to lock
one knee with the other one just slightly bent, and their hands at their
side (unless they are gesturing). It seems that the model's knees are bent
too much and that they aren't leaning enough on one foot. The eaves-
dropper seems to be in mid-stride because its arms are not at its side
(appear to be swinging), yet its feet are both planted firmly on the
ground.

The columns are very dramatic. I like them.

--
Today's Alliterative Monomania Headlines:
Univariant Unassented Ulema Ungainly Underplants Ultragaseous Unemployment