POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my latest picture : Re: my latest picture Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my latest picture
From: Artemia Salina
Date: 3 Aug 2006 13:27:37
Message: <pan.2006.08.03.17.27.36.924785@sheayright.com>
On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:08:45 -0400, mine wrote:

> This is my latest picture, any comments welcome. I hope you like it. :)

Looks kind of like the Krell power plant in the movie "Forbidden Planet."

Actually it might be fun to render other props and scenery from that movie.
You could make Robbie the Robot out of a bunch of spheres, mostly.

http://scidiv.bcc.ctc.edu/LS/SF/forbiddenplanet/

--
Today's Alliterative Monomania Headlines:
Nearsighted Naughty Naleadministration Natures Nasobuccal Naleadministration