POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often : Re: I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often
From: Artemia Salina
Date: 19 Jul 2006 13:27:35
Message: <pan.2006.07.19.17.27.34.396577@sheayright.com>
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:53:17 -0400, Trevor G Quayle wrote:

> Depending on how you make the thing, you could add a slime layer

Oh man, that is great! How did you do that? I'm guessing that it's a
second, larger semi-translucent blob over the four white spheres?

The creature (except for the eyeballs) is made of blobs with many
small spherical components. I suppose I could re-work the code so
as to make two copies of the creature's body, one slightly larger than the
other, and use the larger one as the slime layer. That method would also
allow me to experiment with having the slime drip off of the creature by
adding components to the slime layer.

--
Today's Alliterative Monomania Headlines:
Kathetal Knacky Kupfernickel Knightly Kinds Kitcat Kryolite