POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often : Re: I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often
From: Artemia Salina
Date: 17 Jul 2006 13:52:23
Message: <pan.2006.07.17.17.52.22.785870@sheayright.com>
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:05:00 -0400, Janet wrote:

> I got a good laugh from this. Its great!

Thanks! I laughed too. You know how it is when you try to express what's
in your imagination in SDL and sometimes the results aren't what you
expected. That happened several times while making this creature, except
that it was more gross than I had expected! I kept thinking to myself,
laughing, "The artists on the POV server are going to SHOOT me for this
abomination!"

--
Today's Alliterative Monomania Headlines:
Benedictory Brazilian Blacksalter Badly Bulwarks Blighting Bichloride