POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often : Re: I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often
From: Artemia Salina
Date: 17 Jul 2006 13:27:55
Message: <pan.2006.07.17.17.27.54.955777@sheayright.com>
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 16:17:28 -0400, cogitas3d wrote:

> I liker your... direful image... had beed a lot of work.

Thanks, and yes, it took some thought to develop the macros (I'm not a
math whiz), but it is fun.

> I think that you can to improve the shiness of shader. Make it more
> glossed, brilliant.

I tried to do that but had no luck. I'd like it to look slimy but even
with the most extreme specular and reflection settings it looks no
more shiny than the image I posted. I think it must be because of the
bumpy surface which tends to break up the specular highlights.

--
Today's Alliterative Monomania Headlines:
Knurled Knotty Kerver Kneadingly Kennels Knarled Kinsmanship