POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stargate WIP : Re: Stargate WIP Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stargate WIP
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Feb 2006 22:07:50
Message: <pan.2006.02.16.03.06.04.645037@nospam.com>
The texture looks pretty good to me - perhaps just a bit "washed out".

One thing I was noticing as I watched the opening credits of a recorded
episode, though, is that your stargate shows the outline of the symbols
raised, but the one in the show has the entire character raised (ie, not
hollow - not a raised outline but the whole character is raised).

Jim