POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Can you tell what it is yet? : Re: Can you tell what it is yet? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can you tell what it is yet?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Oct 2005 03:40:19
Message: <pan.2005.10.15.07.40.19.106468@nospam.com>
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:18:04 +0200, David El Tom wrote:

> instead I have to read API documentations
> and program references in my spare time ;-)

I know the feeling; I spent today pouring over C code myself trying to
make sense of a very strange error.  I don't think I've had time to
actually *read* anything outside of technical stuff for probably 5 years
(and never read Niven, but the idea of a Physician - a medical doctor -
writing scifi was intriguing and might've put him on my list just for
curiosity's sake.)

Jim