POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castle of Dracula, WIP of course... : Re: Castle of Dracula, WIP of course... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Castle of Dracula, WIP of course...
From: JS
Date: 10 Oct 2005 15:32:03
Message: <pan.2005.10.10.19.16.03.824929@spammers.allowed>
On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 18:41:19 -0400, RusHHouR wrote:

> A moon has appeared..
> Steps on the stairs are smaller..
> And... some creatures of the night..(!)
>
> However.. the shaded side of the castle is not illuminated.. wich at the
> moment probably is just as good.. ;)

Good, but there's one detail that keeps bugging me. Look at the bridge
leading to the castle, and the two "houses" on it. Shouldn't there be a
hole or a gate in their wall to let people pass through ? Right now
anyone using the bridge better have ladders with them...

...but of course, that wouldn't bother a vampire lord capable of turning
into a bat, now would it ?-)