POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blue blob : Re: Blue blob Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:06:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blue blob
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 6 Sep 2005 19:33:21
Message: <pan.2005.09.06.23.33.21.63042@nospam.com>
On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 15:57:32 -0400, Tyler Eaves wrote:

> How can you say this AND NOT POST THE IMAGE!?!?!

Sorry, meant to include a link - I've had problems posting images here
using Mozilla in the past. :-)

http://hendersj.dyndns.org/short/blueblob-9x9.html is the ray depth 9
image.  The other is still going, about 90% complete.  I'll add it to the
parent album when it's completed, but so far, it's looking identical to
the other.  I'm going to do a binary diff on it to see if there's any real
difference.

Jim